Hello from South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darkwing Daisy:
Hello Diving Doc

I'm in the mine dump known as Johannesburg :) Love the place but would much rather be with my mates at Aliwal Shoal...they did 2 dives this morning and needless to say I am super-jealous.

Where about in Devon are you?

Yeah, would rather be in Aliwal myself!!!! Had fantastic 3 week holiday in RSA starting in Cape Town and ending in Durban, sadly b4 i was a diver so one of my ambitions is to go back and dive there.

I am in a little backwater called Exmouth in Devon. Great diving but not much else

Diving Doc -
we are in the same boat - i had a four week holiday that started in cape town, went over to hermanus, up the garden route thru PE and durban, over to joburg, up to kruger park then back out thru pretoria and left from joberg. But it was before being a diver. My next itinerary will be to mozambique and anywhere else anyone can tell me about (hint hint).

Back
Top Bottom