Hello from south Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome.:cheers: As was already covered...great location. I’m hoping to get down there again for some shore diving in a few months.
Yep i do a shore dives all the time. Commercial pier, dania jacks, blue heron bridge, yellow brick road just to name a few easier ones. But i love the ease of blue heron. Literally dive from the parking lot

Yep i do a shore dives all the time. Commercial pier, dania jacks, blue heron bridge, yellow brick road just to name a few easier ones. But i love the ease of blue heron. Literally dive from the parking lot

Yup. I got such a kick out of that at LBTS. Dropped the tailgate of my truck, geared up, and walked right out to the water. Pretty awesome.

What dive shop you go to

I mainly like to dive around WPB/Jupiter
Narcosis, Jupiter Dive Center, Kyalami Charters

Also on occasion Ft Lauderdale with American Dream Divers

I also enjoy Key Largo with Rainbow Reef

All of these ops except for Ft Laud put a free guide in the water, so even when going alone and/or insta-buddy, I find it less stressful since the guides do a good job of locating the reef, interesting swim thrus etc...

I mainly like to dive around WPB/Jupiter
Narcosis, Jupiter Dive Center, Kyalami Charters

Also on occasion Ft Lauderdale with American Dream Divers

I also enjoy Key Largo with Rainbow Reef

All of these ops except for Ft Laud put a free guide in the water, so even when going alone and/or insta-buddy, I find it less stressful since the guides do a good job of locating the reef, interesting swim thrus etc...

Awesome my preferred dive shop is force-e in pompano. I work at the private airport right next to it so its easy to get tank fills and what not due to I’m literally a minute away. But also the crew there is awesome ad helpful. I actually made friends with a few of the dive masters there and they help me in my aow requirements for basically a few beers after the dives. I am also fortunate i have access to a private 40ft boat which is perfect to dive off of and a bunch of dive buddies who are always down to dive. I am in the process of changing my gear up. 10 year old gear is okay but i want new and my teen age cousins are interested in diving so i basically giving them the gear and my dive buddies are also doing the same so its fun setting up bpw and new regs.. i love it.. wish i never took 8 years off. I might be an instrustor or also least master scuba diver. My goal is to tech dive wrecks go side mount and maybe do some deep deep dives .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom