Hello from SUBIC Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Baker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well what can I say. I am a retired Disabled Diver who enjoys diving with my dive buddy who is my 12 Yo Daughter. Looking forward to making friends and maybe even a few dive buddies here.

Welcome....I miss the Philippines and the lovely people of that country....how's the political climate with your version of Trump?....:wink:

Welcome....I miss the Philippines and the lovely people of that country....how's the political climate with your version of Trump?....:wink:
Don't really notice that much of a change here even with all that's going on.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Been looking at batangas. Not sure what to expect in living and diving there. Any info would be great.

Been looking at batangas. Not sure what to expect in living and diving there. Any info would be great.

Hi, I use to be in the Batangas area and when I was there it was really nice. Much has changed over the years but I think much for the better because now they have all the Malls that they didn't have before. As for Diving what I can see from research is that it is a great place to dive with some good protected areas. Best thing about being there is that the ferry to go to Mindoro runs out of Batangas and we all know Mindoro is the best place to dive for us not so dark people.

Hi, I use to be in the Batangas area and when I was there it was really nice. Much has changed over the years but I think much for the better because now they have all the Malls that they didn't have before. As for Diving what I can see from research is that it is a great place to dive with some good protected areas. Best thing about being there is that the ferry to go to Mindoro runs out of Batangas and we all know Mindoro is the best place to dive for us not so dark people.

how safe is that area and others for expats living there?
places we shouldnt go etc..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom