Hello from the Pittsburgh area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jddemtp

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone. I've read several posts by running across them on search engines, and finally decided I'd better just register with the board. I only certified as an open water diver at the end of May, but got addicted and have been diving and reading about diving and talking about diving with other divers continuously since. Ended up getting my adanced open water this summer and am taking rescue diver this weekend. I have set some diving goals for myself, some short term and some long, and I look forward to the journey to meet them :)

Welcome Aboard!! Dive in and have some fun

happywave.gif
Hi jddemtp and Welcome to :sblogo:

smilies-35311.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananawave.gif

Welcome to the Board from Oamont! Where did you get certified?

Dave (aka "Squirt")

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom