hello from washington, dc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

citygrl

Reaction score
i've posted a little in the new2scuba forum, but haven't said hello yet!

I just passed my written tests and will be doing my OW in a few weeks- I can't wait. Going diving in Hawaii in October... anyone have suggestions of who to dive with/where? I'm so excited!
Also, any DC-area people have suggestions for quarry dives?

have a great weekend!

I took it at SPE with Mike Parker. Where is Splash?

Welcome to the boards citygrl! Lots of friendly people and a lot of info & experience to draw from here.
:snorkel:

i learned a lot from this board during my recent OW class (and still do), i'm sure you will too.

hey my sis lives in DC, maybe sometime i'll be down there for a visit and looking for buddies...

chris :eek:ut:

Citygrl

I just got back from Hawaii for 2 weeks of work and was fortunate enough to dive 4 dives (2 Sat 2 Sun).
I went with the recomendations of the guys here on the board and dove with Ocean Concepts. I was very satisfied with their service. They will pick you up at your hotel and drag your bgs to the boat, set up your gear if you don't mind. Their rental gear (Scuba pro Regs computers and BCs) looked decent too.
They were very safety concious and professional. If you want to check them out here's their website. Have fun

Ben

http://www.oceanconcepts.com

BTW check out South Seas Aquatics beside the Planet Hollywood I got a good deal on a reg and BC they had on clearance. I dealt with Zoren, very nice guys even if you just want to hang out and talk about diving

citygrl once bubbled...
I took it at SPE with Mike Parker. Where is Splash?

o.k.! This basically means that you are not my classmate! no problom mon! I just also finished my test and passed with flying colors. Maybe we can dive the weekend after next?
- a

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom