Hello! I'm new here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcey

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Darcey and I'm from Moline, Illinois. I just recently (very recently...like 4 days ago recent) got my PADI Open Water certification and am already hooked...so hooked I've already started working on my Advanced Open Water and am planning on going all the way to Divermaster and beyond. No messing around here!:D

I always had wanted to learn to scuba dive but never really had a reason or anyone to dive with until I started dating the love of my life, David, who is also a diver, urged me to get certified so that we can go on dive trips together. I don't think he knew what he was starting when he told me to go get certified! I've even coaxed him in to starting his Advanced Open Water too! We're currently planning a dive trip in March to either Belize or Bequia...(and I'm silently hoping for a proposal underwater...but I'm not holding my breath. *cough* Sorry...bad dive joke. Throw seaweed at will. :wink: ) but we'll see. We're always open to travel suggestions!

While I pretty much own all of my own gear (and then some) I still don't own my own BC, reg and dive computer…and since I plan on investing in them sometime within the next year or so (starting with a dive computer) so I know I'll be picking a lot of brains on different types and brands. So just a fair warning…I'm full of questions!

So that's a little about me for now...I'm looking forward to conversing with everyone!

welcome aboard

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

I always wonder about a new diver who wants to go for DM. I wouldn't; I'd rather enjoy diving. Computers are very nice to have, other than the excessively conservative ones that ridiculously penalize you out of reasonable dive time, but the BC & Reg are more important in ways.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom