Hello! I'm new to this forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just want to introduce myself; I live here in Florida, love to go diving in the best state of all 50; and when my husband and I are not being beach bums, we're teaching!

Thank you! I teach high-school biology, and my husband teaches middle school math....

What do you do?

Welcome to the 'Board! Where in Florida are you? I'm in the panhandle. If you're in the area, let's hits some local water holes.

Welcome Aboard !

Thank you all! I am actually in Central Florida; we do a lot of spring diving, but we also love to go down to West Palm Beach and the Keys. In fact, we'll be at Blue Heron Bridge next weekend...

Thanks for the link, Princess!

Welcome to the board. While in West Palm I strongly suggest you do an offshore dive with a local shop like The Scuba Club. They run a tight operation and do single tank dives. Our reefs are worth seeing for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom