Hello, Need Destination Wedding Suggestions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, you already decided - but I want to recommend Bali anyway. It's so beautiful, and the people, the food, the culture are all wonderful.

I wasn't a diver when I went there, but the family that run my LDS just came back from a trip there, and said that the diving was fantastic.

Plus, other than the air fares, it's super cheap.

We're actually going to do that area on our honeymoon!

Bali, Bora Bora, Tahiti etc...

Swept Away is a blast and Anthony Morris is the best ( just don't tell Franz I said that). There may be better dive sites in the Carib but it's really hard to find a dive trip that has more to offer or more fun on land on the boat or diving. Oh, and to keep it on topic, the weddings are beautiful too; on the beach, in the gardens, whatever you like.

Welcome aboard,

Probably too far for You but Bali is nice place for wedding ceremony (mick jagger did) as well as for honeymoon.
Few times, I saw a couple married underwater in Bali

I second that!

I realize your probably married already but for those with the same question. My wife and I got married in St. Croix. The wedding was absolutely incredible and it was so relaxing. You literally pick out what you want online and when you show up everything is ready to go. We had 35 people that came to our wedding and everyone said its one the best weddings they have ever been to. The diving is incredible there as well. We used the Buccaneer resort in Christiansted. The resort is ranked as one the top resorts in the Carribean. It was surprisingly affordable and honestly we would not have changed a single detail. The wedding pictures turned out to be amazing. We hired a separate photographer named Kelly Greer. If you google her name you can see several different weddings in St. Croix.

Since this thread is going on three years now the OP is no doubt happily married now. For others planning weddings we do weddings both above and under the water (we set the Guinness record for the largest underwater wedding). Check out Weddings on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands for more information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom