Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murrayd2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have heard about your web for a couple of years but always seemed to busy to really check it out. Well things haved changed and I am going to make the time to converse with those of like kind if I have time.
It is amazing to me that with only seven years of diving that there continues to be people who do not dive ....... can't imagine thier missing out on some of the most fantastic sights that the good lord makes possible when you go down.
Anyway, I would just like to say good morning and that I look forward to participating in your forum.

Welcome to SB M8! I think you'll like it here, wonderful ppl, wonderful grps, and if you have ANY questions about diving, definately ask it here. I can't even imagine how many thousands of years of experience this board has in combined diving xp. And everyone ROCKS!!
PS: don't forget to check out the phenomenal Photo Galleries!!:)

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome the the ScubaBoard! Always look for new ways to learn and expand your knowledge!

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Welcome to SB!!! We hope to hear more from you.

Happy Diving

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom