Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharks9

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Just got on the site and I am intrested in diving!I cant wait to get certified and become a diver!!! Im lookin forward to learning alot about this sport from this board!

Greetings Sharks9 and welcome to SB! It is great to hear of your interest in diving, this is a friendly place to learn. One very big help here on Scuba Board is the search function. This enables us to research a topic or question we have that might have been asked about before. Very useful and I have found tons of great information from threads from the years past.
In the mean time by all means ask and get started on your certification process underway!
The time is now and the water is waiting for you my friend. I waited till I was 39 and wish I would have done it when I was in HS. Be patient but determined and you will do great. Good luck and if you have any questions please feel free to ask or PM me if you like.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom