Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dseiden

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone!

I am in the tampa area, and would love to go diving with some of you in the future.

I have been to Rainbow River, Hudson Grotto, and Devils Den (my favorite!). I have yet to dive the gulf but I am dying to.

I am a Marine Bio USF student, just quit my retail job to focus on school more than I was able to, and maybe try to find a job that gets scuba experience (wishful thinking probably).

I'm excited about scuba board and meeting new divers!

D

Welcome to the area and the board. You will find a great group of divers in this area. We dive a lot so there are plenty of opportunities for you to get out there and dive. Hope to dive with you soon.

Hiya and welcome to our little area. :) Feel free to join in anywhere and welcome to the diving world.

Welcome. You've found a great group here. You might want to go to the meet and greet coming up at Joes Crab Shack. Don't worry about being new here.....I was new here once too.....as a matter of fact I still am..lol, but in all honesty this board is a great diving resource. Ive never done the Devils Den, but its high up on the priority list. Get in the Gulf asap, its quickly cooling down. I dove last weekend and it was 77f. I was still comfy in a rashgaurd, but any cooler and its added insulation.
Cheers, Walt

Welcome to the board! There is always something going on somewhere. Hope to see & dive with you soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom