Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New to ScubaBoard. I was certified in 1989. I dove both FL coasts and the Keys, Mexico and The Bahamas for several years until kids and work took all my time and $. Now that things are settling down again, I've taken a refresher course, cleaned up or replaced my gear, and I'm easing back in to diving. I look forward to hearing about dive sites, and adventures I can try.

Nick

Welcome back!

DW

Welcome. You'll find 'the wallet's the limit' on those adventures you can try. A big question set will be...

1.) You going solo or with spouse, kids, etc...?
2.) Will it be just a dive trip, or is entertaining non-divers an issue?

That alone will help whittle down your options.

Welcome. You'll find 'the wallet's the limit' on those adventures you can try. A big question set will be...

1.) You going solo or with spouse, kids, etc...?
2.) Will it be just a dive trip, or is entertaining non-divers an issue?

That alone will help whittle down your options.

Thanks for responding. I think initially we will be doing the spouse buddy system. No non divers to drag along at this point and being in Gainesville, FL we are close to many springs and with a little drive the Atlantic or Gulf.

Back
Top Bottom