HELP - Bungee strap for SK7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nunomix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I want to make a bungee strap for my SK7 but I dont know in what kind of stores can I buy it. Any help? And afterwards, do I need to make any kind of special trick to put the two ends of the bungee together?

Thank you and sorry for the silly question

Nunomix,

Try deepseasupply.com he make an outstanding boot for the unit. All you have to supply is the bungee. It is relatively inexpensive. Check out all the other stuff he makes also.

If you have a wrist mount SK7 already, some folks poke some holes in it and put bungee through it.

Randy

nunomix:
Hi guys,

I want to make a bungee strap for my SK7 but I dont know in what kind of stores can I buy it. Any help? And afterwards, do I need to make any kind of special trick to put the two ends of the bungee together?

Thank you and sorry for the silly question
Good question.

Answer right HERE!

Thank you guys for your answers but I am from the Netherlands and so neither of your suggestions will work with me. I am wondering what kind of non-scuba dive shops could I go to to buy bungee cord and then how to make it myself.

I have a dive tomorrow and I would like to be able to make it before that.

Cheers

Boating stores, outdoor supply, and camping stores often carry bungie. Good luck!

I was able to find the bungee cord at Boater's World. Most recreational boaiting ceters carry bungee chord in various diameters. It took me a while to locate even with Tobin's assistance. I have yet to dive with DSS mounts, but they look and feel a lot better than the Suunto buckle versions. They are also easier to get on and off as well as reposition on my arm if necessary. The mounts ffrom DSS are awesome.
Paul

Back
Top Bottom