Help Me!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S

Scuba Diver 03

Today I went t a used dive store and got a regulater the model is
a U.S. Divers conshelf 22. and a console by U.S. Divers and Aqua lung. I also got a U.S. Divers octo. I payed 320$ for it. The sales people didn't tell me the year. They seid. "ITS a good sturdy set that will last for years". so i seid ok and bought it. So now I'm trying to figure out was it a good deal:confused: please tell me what you know about these regs thanks!

Scuba Diver 03 once bubbled...
Today I went t a used dive store and got a regulater the model is
a U.S. Divers conshelf 22. and a console by U.S. Divers and Aqua lung. I also got a U.S. Divers octo. I payed 320$ for it. The sales people didn't tell me the year. They seid. "ITS a good sturdy set that will last for years". so i seid ok and bought it. So now I'm trying to figure out was it a good deal:confused: please tell me what you know about these regs thanks!

You already bought them.

yes I did buy them. I'm just trying to figure out if I should bop my self in the head because I got a bad reg or have a toast that i got a good reg.

Scuba Diver 03 once bubbled...
yes I did buy them. I'm just trying to figure out if I should bop my self in the head because I got a bad reg or have a toast that i got a good reg.

The Conshelf has been in their product line for a long time. I have no idea what the going price for one is though. Check Leisure Pro, they sell them I'm fairly certain.

Hi

can you send any pic's for us? I dont know the brand and type..

greetings, Xerxes

I just did a quick search online and found the conshelf 22 for approx 330. Sounds like you got an ok deal

I'm sure your parents wouldn't have let you spend the $320 without making sure it was at least a decent deal, right?

Your profile shows you are 13, so I presume your parents were involved...

:)

my dad doesn't know a hute about regulaters and m y mom doesn't dive. I just talked to the sales guy went down to the bank pulled out some of my savings and bought the regulator:D .

I've heard that used regs go for about half of the new price, depending on condition...

My new CDX5 with the Delta 3 first stage was around $250, but I don't know how your reg and mine compare.

I'm sure its fine. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom