HELP....My nerves are worse then hers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha! You must not have teenage, or near-teenage, girls! It's a bonus for both. They don't have to listen to us preach and we don't have to listen to them squeal! Scuba is a wonderful thing!!!!:D
Ehhh lol ... nah didn't even think of that. Puts a whole new twist on "Are we there yet?".

Those two can get pretty wild when the moment seems right to them.

:shakehead:Nooo, we are perfect little angels
:h:

Haha, wow, the thing is, Leia and I never behave, especially in wallgreens. So who cares if you dont...haha

:rofl3::shakehead:

But you still luv us? Right...?

I am still trying to repress walgreens.

See what you did kvalve, at least now I can blame others for being a bad influence on the girls.

And btw Leia does think Im perfect, she still calls me mommy, how many almost 13 year olds do that.... jeesh.

Awww....omg!!! WE HAVE THE POOL TODAY! Sweeeet, :postpimp: haha, Idk what that was...tell Leia that the disturbia music video is creepy...hehe, thats why I love this song, its creepy, just like me, jkjk....:giggle:

wow everyone loves me and maddy so much thanks i luv u mommy

hey everone i got a scuba board it is leia lisa maries daughter i will not eat u maddy

hey me and maddy are taking scuba with chris pete he is awesome and we are almost done with classes he is fun and me and maddy have fun toooo and just cause we are 12 and almost 13 doesnt meen we get on his nerves hopefully but yeah chris is the BEST INSTRUCTOR EVER!!!!!

hey whatsup maddy and i go back to the pool hiiiii maddy :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom