Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freediver:
Have you been diving before? It looks like you're nude to this sport. :D
instead of makin jokes does anybody have any tips or know any websites i can go to to findo ut how to naked dive

lilfret:
well that is another name for it but i usually use naked diving cause thats what i was told
Well, I like freediving (will probably take a course for it next year) but I wouldn't want to do it naked (much to cold here, among others).

Was the person who told you to do it naked wearing a big grin and a underwater camera? :wink:

lilfret:
instead of makin jokes does anybody have any tips or know any websites i can go to to findo ut how to naked dive
Are you referring to freediving, skin diving maybe or actually diving without clothing? I couldn't "bare" the thought of not being able to direct you to some info.

freediver:
Are you referring to freediving, skin diving maybe or actually diving without clothing? I couldn't "bare" the thought of not being able to direct you to some info.
by naked diving i mean with your clothes on except u do not have any scuba gear like a tank or something

lilfret:
well that is another name for it but i usually use naked diving cause thats what i was told
lilfret. If you click on the word freediving in El Orans post, it will take you to the freediving forum. When a word is underlined and blue, it is a web page lin.

lilfret:
by naked diving i mean with your clothes on except u do not have any scuba gear like a tank or something
The more common term would be SKINdiving.

Skinny dipping?

Back
Top Bottom