Help! zeagle equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may want to consider Zeagles regs. I just read a new review of their newest models and they got perfect scores. In fact they scored as well as an Atomic B2 so that is pretty impressive me since they cost substantially less.

jmenende,
Zeagle gear is good stuff. They will stand behind their BC's and regs. I have a Ranger with over 300 dives and it's good as new. One bit of advise, forget the MR12. I purchased the Zeagle Flathead 6 a year ago and it's the best breathing reg I've ever used. If you can afford it, go with a Zeagle. Here in South Florida, I see more and more divers switching to Zeagle's, they're that good. :tree: Bob

You can't go wrong going with the Zeagle gear. It is top shelf and they want you happy.
Norm

I also dive with the ranger and like it very much. I have never had a problem with it yet. I also dive the flathead with a tx 100 and would recommend the reg to anyone. I also use the octo+ and the only problem I had, was it had a problem freeflowing sometimes but it was an easy adjustment.

Zeagle Ranger w/ octo+...good combination for both my wife and I. Never had problems with them. We both dive Sherwood Oasis for regs, and they have been flawless also.

Back
Top Bottom