Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh come on Spectre, I'm really just sweet, lovable, peaceful southern girl.......

With a really wicked side!:eek:ut:

LOL, the kind of "battle" I had in mind would best be done with out a dog in the general area.
It could be done IN a truck, but thats always difficult.
A concealed weapon is always a requirement:wink:

..........sliding way off topic here, and bordering on going way too far:rolleyes:

SwimJim once bubbled...
Who needs a spouse? If you already have one you do. A comedian once said he imagined leaving his wife. He took a picture of all of his stuff then ripped it in half. Get the picture.
Okay, here's what you do. The next time she bugs you about being on the board for too long just say okay Dear. Then shut down the computer, walk up to her, put your arms around her and start nibbling her ear.
She'll probably say "okay ya putz, go play with your computer". And if she doesn't......, well lets just say you win either way.:) Remember the best defense is a good offense.

Jim

P.S. Good Luck!

This is the best solution.............The best solution I have read on this whole board in 18 months....:wink: .....The others mentioned in this thread are way to costly:confused: ..and the way my luck has been lately....she'd petition for all the dive gear...;-0 .......:boom:

chickdiver once bubbled...
Oh come on Spectre, I'm really just sweet, lovable, peaceful southern girl.......

I use a rule of 3 when diving... and with most of my life as well.

1) sweet
2) loveable
3) peaceful
4) ... with a gun.

See... there's a reason why you should abort after 3 warning signs!

Soometimes you guys are sooo much fun!! Unfortunately my play break is over and I must go back to work for a bit. I'll be back, though.....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom