Henderson Greenprene?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was looking at a Greenprene but it was excluded from a Black Friday/Small Business Saturday discount Henderson authorized to its dealers. Ended up getting a Aqualock 7mm instead. Fits like a Henderson(my local shop rents them), which generally is good except for the sleeves and legs being a bit long. It was a bear donning/doffing it for the first 2-3 dives but it’s gotten better. It does a great job for a wetsuit keeping me warm in the cool Monterey waters(with a hooded vest). So far, so good.

Yes it’s super warm and super stretchy l, but I will never dive in it again. Great for snorkelling as you just float.
We've also had trouble getting used to the buoyancy of the 5mm. Had to add 4 more pounds and even then it feels like I may need to get ankle weights despite my heavy tech fins! Big (and loyal) Henderson fans, will keep these for the coldest of our Florida winters haha.

Back
Top Bottom