Here from central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi to everyone... I've been browsing for a couple weeks. I just returned from a Carnival cruise / dive trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel with friends... finally got to dive Palancar, after doing the sand chute in Cayman. I've always liked the diving in south Florida, but after seeing Palancar Garden, I'd love to be there still!

I was originally certified in 1987 and dove quite a bit into the early '90s, but with job changes and other circumstances, I was away from it for a few years, returning to the water last year after taking a refresher class.

Anyway, it's late, but I wanted to post something while it's on my mind.

Doug

Welcome SB

Welcome to SB Doug! I dove in Grand Cayman back on 4/5. All I can say is WOW!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Don't miss our Florida forum.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Hello from Sardis Lake, Ms. and Welcome aboard...I'll be in your neighborhood next week in Leesburg. I am going over to Daytona and take my AOW while down there. Can't wait.

Hello Doug, welcome to SB! For local diving, being from Central Florida, Blue Springs is a great place to keep your scales wet. Check out diving requirements at spring by visiting Florida Springs.com. Good luck and safe diving.....

Back
Top Bottom