Here she comes....Vandenberg!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man I wish they would stop dragging this out. I just can't wait. This is going to be so cool. And to be part of it is even cooler.:D

Any update on this?

Is she schuduled for sinking yet?

Looks like it has been sitting there for a while.

I keep seeing the 27th between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. (weather permitting)

Get this puppy DOWN already!

OK, the prices have been set and the day is nearing. For those of you who want a quality trip without the headaches of 20 other divers! We are still taking reservations. Why go with us?? Well, we are a 6 pack boat with plenty of space (26' Glacier Bay Catamaran), the boat has tank racks for 18 tanks and accomodates steels, doubles, etc with ease. The hand rails for the platform are heavy duty and go all the way to the standing position. The T ladder makes it easy for exiting with fins. We also have 2/3 of the boat is under cover with the hard top. The boat is equipped with state of the art electronics, O2 drop reg, lighting galour for night dives, 2 fresh water showers, bean bag chairs, camera/mask rinse, a portable blender (for the ride back to shore), plenty of dry storage and more!!!
Trips run from 7am to noon and 2pm to 7pm. We also offer night dives from 8pm to midnight (only on Saturdays and Wednesdays)
These trips are for Advanced Level and Higher ONLY! Cost is $125 per diver. Rental equipment is available (however tanks are AL80's for now...but we intend to have Steel HP and LP available soon).
Please pm me or call 305-879-2955 to inquire and make reservations. We are a full service Dive Center on Duval Street in Key West! Sales, Service, Charters, Rentals and More!
DiverCity Inc. - 1121 Duval Street - NAUI and PADI Instruction - 305-879-2955 - divercitykw@yahoo.com

Mike

I keep seeing the 27th between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. (weather permitting)

Get this puppy DOWN already!

I guess we will see it when it happens.

Mike S,
It is not all about the NEW dive site and jacking up the prices. We offer something different and above the norm for the serious diver. If you want to cattle herd - have fun. If you want a little more personal attention and space - it costs money. Time to put the $$$ out of this equation. Yes, you get what you pay for!

oh well.... another dive shop jacking up its prices for a dive site that is the same distance out as every other dive site they cover.... :shakehead:

mike_s, you nailed it! nothing more than a money grab! 12-18 tanks, gear and 6 divers on a 26ft glacier bay and your touting lots of open SPACE? thats borderline crowded on any 26ft boat(i have a 22ft procat and regulary dive on a 26ft glacierbay cat),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

People need to be smart and not go, but Key West is a tourist trap destination, so I'm sure the tourists will pay the prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom