Hey Everybody!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerzgal

New
Reaction score
I just joined this site today and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I live in New Jersey and have been diving for about 3 years. So glad to have found this site. Looking for a dive buddy in my area to dive with.

Welcome aboard!! You have definately found one of the best diving related sites on the web ! Try checking in with the group in your area for dive buddies. I know the WreckValley divers are always getting wet. Remember to put us in your favorites

to the Scuba Board!
dutchfin is right it is the best for all things Scuba. do we do this alot :fight: Sure. we do this also :whack: but its all good :book: Enjoy.

Mike

to SB!

Great folks, great info; I'm sure you'll find a buddy in no time.

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

don

jerzgal:
I just joined this site today and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I live in New Jersey and have been diving for about 3 years. So glad to have found this site. Looking for a dive buddy in my area to dive with.

Hi !

You will love it here

Ron

Back
Top Bottom