Hey Everyone, got a cool message to share again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's cool. I like the cup. What an awesome gift!

Wow Matt the cup is super! Nice shirt from the kids too.
We'll catch you later.

That's the coolest thing that Chatterton send you the cup! Thanks for posting the pictures. All of us here at SB are so excited for you!

Thanks so much for the pics of the cup, it is in great condition. What an incredible gift.

Hi River Rat! My project is moving ahead slowly. If i could get more funding I could be in the water real soon. Glad you like the cup it's cool and the shirt from the kids too.

Later. Matt :crafty:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hey Firebrand! Yes it was an awsome gift. Take care! Matt

Hey Blane! That was nice of John to send me that. Can't wait to see the guy someday. I'm excited about my quest too. On June 9th I'll be getting in the pool. Start getting used to the water again. I was hoping it would be sooner but that is the soonest it's going to happen. It's the soonest we could get a meeting to make it all work. It won't be much of a meeting since I have it all figured out. It's a meeting in the pool. One of my dive buddies and one of my nurses is going to help me around the pool.

Take care buddy! Stay safe! Matt :diver: :42:

Hi Lorien! Glad I shared the bcup with you and everyone else. Defiinitly something to treasure.

See You Around! Safe Diving! Matt :dazzler1:

Matt the Wonder Boy:
On June 9th I'll be getting in the pool. Start getting used to the water again. I was hoping it would be sooner but that is the soonest it's going to happen. It's the soonest we could get a meeting to make it all work. It won't be much of a meeting since I have it all figured out. It's a meeting in the pool. One of my dive buddies and one of my nurses is going to help me around the pool.

Looks like a plan Matt! Hope all falls into place for you. The cup is truely a treasure, lucky you :D The shirt is also fantastic - great art work. What grade were they?

Well, alrighty!! I got my shirt in today. It'll shrink to fit, or - heaven forbid, I may grow into it. :)

DreamShirt.jpg

It only took 5 days to get here, and among other things - it's a very good quality shirt with the heavy collar. Much more important, of course, is what it stands for!! :medal:
I know, not a good pic. Shot it in a hurry with my cell phone, emailed it to me, loaded it in Photobucket.com, then that here. Good speed there tho :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom