Hey Texans!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the warm reception all!

I'll be staying and diving with Blue Angel Resort and their onsite dive shop. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next TSD get together and would love to join y'all!

PS: diver85...as a Baylor Bear, I loved seeing the Tigers whip up on the Shorthorns. Congrats on the national championship! boy i'm starting off on shaky ground here with all the Horn fans.

Hey Centexbear,

What group are you with this weekend at CSSP? I am going to be hanging out and camping with buddies at the ScubaToy area. Like to introduce myself and congratulate you on the OW.

Brent

Hello and welcome! I am a Texan, yet I live in Louisiana... (most of the year as I am attending LSU grad school!) Congrats and geaux tigers!

Hello and welcome! I am a Texan, yet I live in Louisiana... (most of the year as I am attending LSU grad school!) Congrats and geaux tigers!

what school??.........I did the other---I am a Louisianian & have 2 degrees from UH---back in '76 though......

Hey Centexbear,

What group are you with this weekend at CSSP? I am going to be hanging out and camping with buddies at the ScubaToy area. Like to introduce myself and congratulate you on the OW.

Brent

Hey Brent, I'll be with the We B Divin crew...my instructor is Paul Skinner. Please do stop by and say hello, I'd like to meet you!

I think they said they have a sign or banner. I only have one other person in my class but I believe they will have a few others on their checkout dives too.

Jeff

Welcome to the Swamp, and have fun this weekend at your checkout dives! Drink plenty of water, gee it's hot!! Hope to see you around the pond soon... CSSP will be a great place to finish your OW cert, as there is only one alligator in the lake. I've only seen it once in like 5 years.

Hey Thevalkyry....

I will be in CZM from 07/17 - 07/20, diving with Adventure Discovery. We have a group of 8 going down. Staying at Casa del Mar....

Brent

We're staying down at the Villa Blanca. I'm bringing my TSD shirts so I should be easy to spot when wandering about topside :wink:

Foo, you are mean!

:)

That's what you love about me. And, I'm really not kidding- there IS an alligator in the lake. I promise. Like I said, I only saw it once, but it gave me quite a jolt.

Cruiser took pix last year that she sent me.

Attachments

• CSPP Gator.jpg
    CSPP Gator.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 39
  • CSSP Gator 2.jpg
    CSSP Gator 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom