Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just wanted to post a big HELLO to everyone. I am pretty new to diving. I finished my certification in May. I don't have to many dives under my belt this summer has been wild an crazy in the job search. I graduated from Cape Fear Community College with an AAS in Marine Technology. So I hoping that once I have a permanent job, it will be able to support my new found habit for diving and all that comes with it.:D

Welcome to SB.

I have a buddy I worked in Iraq with that was/is from Wilmington. He used to tell us good stories about the place all the time.

Ken

Welcome to SB

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Ken, I love living in Wilmington, Im sure your buddy enjoys it too. You can't beat having the beach practically in your back yard, plus the diving here is incredible.

Hello everyone, just want to say hello, i'm new on this website, i have been diving for years, i'm a PADI owsi and a SSI Dcsi instructor, i'm also looking for the next best thing that is Full Cave!

Dive the planet!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom