Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaymari

Reaction score
i just got certified in February 2003 and have nothing much in my logbook yet. but i truly enjoyed diving. actually, i love it. my friends call me a dive junkie coz all i think about is our next dive.... mostly, my batchmates and i have dived in Batangas, Philippines. we want to exhaust the dive sites there before we move on to other places (i think there are 22 dive sites there). although, if we do have opportunities to go somewhere else then we would but as of now we just enjoy the marine life there... that's all for now... write me a note or something ... 'would love to have friends who are also into diving... :) :) :)

Welcome to the boards, its always good to have a new member! Hope to see you around!!!:)

Kayla:)

SB is certainly a good place to meet new friends who are interested in SCUBA diving. Enjoy your time here with us... it can be very informative and fun.

Dr. Bill

yes, this is a very nice board, I really enjoy it, I wish you too!!
ciao

Thanks, everybody! I hope to talk to you again... :wink: though i have tons of queries, i still have to collect my thoughts... 'still don't know where to start... anyway, see you around... :)

Welcome to the board! Don't worry about not being able to think of anything to ask. I was the same way at first, then after reading so many threads (literally hundreds) I started asking more questions.
Just remember, there isn't really a stupid question. The best thing is to ask because you wont know other wise.

Dive safe

Paul

Back
Top Bottom