Hi everyone. Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MedFlame03

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
[/COL
OR]
Hi everyone. I am from Pennsylvania. I have been with the Scubaboard for two weeks. I have met a lot of really nice people and have been able talk to them about many of their experiences. I am hoping there is some one from Pennsylvania, that I would able to talk to about the diving here in Pennsylvania. Among other scuba talk. I have been a diver since 1997.

I will check in from PA. :D

I'm in PA. what part? I'm in Hershey. We dive Bainbridge and Dutch Springs with some regularity.

Western PA still counts right ?

Western PA still counts right ?

Didn't you get the memo, we gave everything past Altoona to Ohio for a six pack of Yuengling! :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Good evening. Thank you for replying. I live in Harrisburg, PA. It is nice to know there is someone close to me. I hope we will be able to talk to each other. :)

Good evening. Thank you for getting back with me. No western Pa. is not out of the loop. I am looking to talking to other divers from PA. I hope we will be able to talk again. Thank you.

Good evening. I never said about getting anything for free. I am handicapped. I am trying to see what is out there for me. Talking to other divers and Dive Master's. Trying to learn again. I never knew I could even think about diving again. Till I started to talk to other divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom