http://www.diveheart.org/

Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt, I lauged with joy at reading your post!!! UW for five minutes!!! What a breakthrough for you! You are doing wonders for the industry and are making giant leaps and bounds for those who will share your dream! What an inspiration you are to the rest of us! I just purchaced a SeaLife DC500 ProSet. If I am able to be there for your ocean dive, I will be clicking away on that shutter button! We're all proud of what you've accomplished and the direction you are taking the entire scuba industry!

Wow, that is so wonderful to hear Matt. Keep your heart where it is and let God guide you the rest of the way. There is a saying..."Do your best and God will do the rest!" With prayers and ambition your goal will set you free! We are all proud of you!

Lu

Congratulations Matt - and thanks for continuing to keep us all posted as we cheer you on!

What? There are fish down there?

Congrats Matt! Keep showing us that things aren't impossible...

Thanks Scott! I never will give up, that's the truth. Later,

Matt

Hey do it easy,
About the butts thing... that came out all wrong... want I MEANT to say was "I can't wait to see some fish instead of butts" because butts is all I see when I'm underwater at the pool (lol). Thanks for the note, and see you around. I have a couple people to film for me underwater when I do my dive.
Matt

Hey Firebrand, nice to hear from you dude. I would love to have you on my ocean divet taking pictures, that would be cool. Talk to you later and take care!
Matt

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to do a group message and say thanks to all of you that wrote to my post here! There won't be any pictures of butts in my collection, just hopefully some pictures of fish soon would be great (lol). Next time in the pool I would like to shoot for 8 minutes. I will have enough help to have someone take pics underwater as well next time. Thanks again for responding, I love to hear from you all. You guys and gals are the best! Take care.
Matt

Back
Top Bottom