Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquabella

Reaction score
Well, I already introduced myself down in the OFWF section and I thought I'd say hi to everyone else. Lots of great conversations going on! Lots of info, tips and whew hew! Even a hottie thread or two!

Anyway, I'm a newbie diver. I did my OW last September, AOW in October and the Rescue course in November(yes, in the dang snow!)

This year I can't wait to just get out there and get some experience(aka have fun!)

Look forward to getting to know you all!:)

welcome aboard,,,,, I'm new too,,,, seems to be alot of really nice people with a whole lot of diving experience.....see you around,, buck

Aquabella, the rescue diver, welcome to our virtual diving home! It's a great place to hang out and catch an opinion or two, or even receive some serious professional advice - especially when the weather forces us to be in front of our computers.

Here in "sunny" Southern California, we've been buried in our 3rd really bad storm of the year, and though we usually don't have much cause for complaint, fact is when it rains the beaches usually close. The only way to dive is to take a boat to the channel islands. Which I'm planning to do in the next two weeks.

Looking forward to hearing more from you, again welcome.

I have found this board to be a wealth of information and a lot of fun. There are some real cards in here. Enjoy!!

Not to scare you away, but you should check out the "Hottest Female" thread, nudge nudge, wink wink.

I agree capecodder...lots of big fat diver brains out there..., can't wait to pick 'em:D Looking forward to some great conversations.

Thanks for the welcome Diverbuoy, So California isn't paradise all the time?:amazed: Poor guy! I hope you can last the whole two weeks!:D

And Pez...em hem..you think so?... blink blink:blush::D

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some interesting minds on this board!

Jason

Welcome aboard from across the lake! I thought it was cold here this morning until I saw your temperature!!!!

Thanks for the welcome Jason and Tim! I know, our temp was just horrible today! Sunny though.

I like your attitude Big Bubbles! Colder the better...no wait...What am I talking about? :sneeze:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom