Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngryMoth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I’ve been reading this forum for a few months and it seems like a great community. There’s a couple of thread I’d like to post so it’s finally time to make an account! Looking forward to taking part in discussions here.

I got certified in Thailand last year and fell in love, did a couple of trip to the Red sea in the summer and the Philippines this February which have taken me up to about 80 dives. Going to be heading to Indonesia for the first time in a couple of weeks to hit Lembeh, Bali and Komodo.

There’s no diving seen that I’m aware of in the province I live in in China but I’m about to move home to the UK which I’ve heard has a lot of great stuff so I’ll be interested in trying that out when I get back.

You're advancing a good deal more rapidly than some of us did at the start. Keep us posted on how it's going. I've been diving off & on for about 12 years, and Komodo is on my hoped for bucket list!

Richard.

Welcome to SB. SB is a GREAT community.
Enjoy the folks here.

Back
Top Bottom