Hi from an Aussie in HK who dives in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shazam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys, I just signed up so I can contribute and also find out some current info on the best place to do a DM internship / course in the Philippines. I'll be in the Phil's for 2 months (Jan-March 2014) and plan to get certified as a DM, possibly in Puerto Galera or Palawan. I'll make a new thread about this later but want to say hi for now :icecream::hugs:

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Devon seems like the man to help you, but check out your local forum here.

A friend has just completed her DM in Sabang with Blue Ribbon Divers. She really enjoyed it and I've dived with Blue Ribbon, they are very professional.

You may want to check with Savedra Dive Center in Moalboal, Cebu - scuba diving cebu philippines. That would be my first choice for DM or IDC in the Philippines. I have heard good things about Blue Ribbon in PG also. I have never dived with them, but the resort was my "go to" spot for dinner.

Thanks guys, I've got a thread asking about a recommended place to do my DM in the Phil's here and i'll report back once I settle in and find a place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom