Hi from Brittany !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

splujer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello to all,
I am from Brittany, France. I have been diving for 30 years. I like wreck diving and walls, I am not very experienced in cave diving but I like it too.
My areas of playing are the English Channel, the Mediterranean Sea and when I can the Red Sea and the "Lot" for cave diving.
Maybe next year a diving trip in Florida ?
Regards,

Fred

If you go to Florida (and you are cave certified) dive the northern FL region (Ginnie Springs etc). The cave diving there is great! There is also terrific diving along the coasts, my favorite is the West Palm Beach area. Have fun!

If you go to Florida (and you are cave certified) dive the northern FL region (Ginnie Springs etc). The cave diving there is great! There is also terrific diving along the coasts, my favorite is the West Palm Beach area. Have fun!

Thank you !
I am going to Florida in a few days, around Tampa first (maybe I can swim in the Crystal River with manatees ?). After that I'm spending one week in Pompano Beach near Fort Lauderdale a great spot I think for wrecks and technical diving. Maybe a little trip to the Keys and then I will go north to Daytona Beach (not a good spot for diving ?) and to Gainesville before returning to France. Well I don't come for diving this year, but I will prepare my trip for next year, my idea is 3 spots : the Keys, Fort Lauderdale and Gainesville.
I am not certified for cave diving (it's not necessary in France), but I have to do that for next year.
I will go to see West Palm Beach area too.

Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom