Hi from ITALY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbesana

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm finally part of the blue!!!
My name is Simone and I'm from Italy, Turin. My name, in english, would be Simon since I'm a male but, cliché, Italians are creatives so we add an "e" for males...
I just got my OWD and I'm eager to advance through the next steps in this adventure.
I've attended an american school, here in Italy, and I'm a high school graduate. After that I've studied Medicine but I've never worked as a doctor... Creatives, as I've said :)
I have 4 sisters, one of whom lives in L.A. so some time in the future I'll be exploring your country also from "beneath". What comes to mind, thinking of the US from under water, are the beautiful lakes I've seen in 1989 during a trip. Nothing of a similar extension here in Europe so that's one of the places I'd like to dive in in the future.
I'm carefully buying my gear and I've already signed for a cruise around the Red Sea relicts in october. I've been very lucky to find one of the best Italian instructors. So much so that we've planned a path for the next year or so... Things done right, I'd say.
Well... What more? I'll read all you have to say very carefully so to make my experience grow in the best possible way.

Ciao!!!!

Hey Simon, welcome to ScubaBoard and to diving. How much for your sisters ? :wink: :D
David

There Are Some Nasty Characters Out There. They Are Buying Scuba Equipment With Fraudulent Checks. One Of The Person's Name Is Jackson Richard. They Are Purchasing Goods From The Scuba Board With Fraudulent Checks. Be On The Lookout For European Purchasers. Do Not Send Anything Until The Check Clears.

Glad you've joined us. Be sure to check our New Divers forum, and enjoy the rest as well...

:cowboy: don

Ciao, Simone...benvenuto!

I am new here, too, though I am in Florida. I love Italy. Welcome to the group. :balloon

What about diving in Lake Como? I visited there a number of times, but it was before I was a diver! As I rememer it, it should be some interesting diving! Maybe a little chilly!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom