Hi, Hello, How ya doin.....nice to meet you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jumpvideo

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A short first post to say hello to everyone at ScubaBoard. Don't forget to go diving.

Welcome!

Your extensive diving experience will be a real asset here!

Looking forward to your posts.

Dave C

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Hows that for a short response!!!! Enjoy...and contibute..

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Thanks for the welcome. I hope I am able to make able to make a positive contribution to the ScubaBoard community. Call on me any time.

Lewis

Welcome to the 'board and thanks for joining us!
I too stopped doing the "other" diving (aka: skydiving) after I found SCUBA was much easier to my body and I get to see things in greater detail now. Was mainly formation jumping and was hard to "smell the roses"..know what I mean? Dive safe and enjoy!

Hello matey and welcome to the board from sunny England....would love to go diving but its persisting down here and 30mph winds!!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom