Hi...Ho... to Curacao I go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mars2u

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow with a couple of buddies....woohoo!!!!
I'll have a trip report and hopefully lots of pics I'll post on my web site when I get back. One of my buddies just bought an UW camera that he'll be using, so hopefully we'll have some great pics.

mars2u:
I'll have a trip report and hopefully lots of pics I'll post on my web site when I get back. One of my buddies just bought an UW camera that he'll be using, so hopefully we'll have some great pics.

Where did you dive? Can you recommend a good dive op?
Thanks,
Lucky

I would like to see your pics from the dives you took. I am leaving for Curacao in September..Lets you what you got for us.

Yissak

Hi

My wife got back from Curacao diving 8 weeks ago. Stayed at Habitat Curacao. Enjoyed it. Best dive was a dawn dive and actually saw frogfish moving and hunting for a spot for the day. Fascinating.

marisa-t:
I would like to see your pics from the dives you took. I am leaving for Curacao in September..Lets you what you got for us.

Yissak

I just posted my pics on my web site. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. I will post a trip report shortly, but here's a pic attached to give you an example.

mars2u:
I just posted my pics on my web site. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. I will post a trip report shortly, but here's a pic attached to give you an example.

Thank you for sharing the pics! I enjoyed the website with all the cool video styles. You seem to have been a lot of places. I liked the wreck dive pics, and I look forward to dong that dive. Pretty good one on the Frog pic. I got to see my first ones in Hawaii, most were bright yellow and orange. I see you have a pic of a seahorse.. So jealous.. Stil haven't seen one and now that that I am mentioning it I haven't seen an octupus either. That is my goal for this dive trip. Although I will add that you mostly see the octs. on night dives and for some dang reason I am still a wuss on those. I have a Cannon S40ELF or 400 ( can't remember right now) and I love it. I look forward to reading the trip reort for I will want all my dive buddies to read it as well. Thanks Again, even though it just made me a little sad, knowing I still have 3 months to go.

Yissak

mars2u:
For those of us trapped at home in our little cubicales we await your return with Pic's and legends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom