Hi, my name is...

NetDoc or The Chairman... you decide!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like "The Regulator" but it does carry all kinds of baggage if you want to get hyper-woke. What next, test the name against every language around the world for hidden meanings? At least "Fearless Leader" makes it easy to find an Avatar. :D

Balanced or unbalanced?

Only if the chairman is not a man, but a woman. Hermano, hermana, no es el mísmo.
Si, pero yo quiero su hermana solamente, no su hermano.

Balanced or unbalanced?

I think that debate would require an entirely new thread.

Let's go back a few years and go with "Power Mad Satrap". I can't find that thread.

It doesn't really matter what you call yourself....A rose by any other name would still smell like pissed in neoprene.... or something like that!

Have a good day!
Jay

Let's go back a few years and go with "Power Mad Satrap". I can't find that thread.

https://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/scubaboard-moderators-with-thin-skin.536099/#post-7830625

In that case, it should be The Chairthem or The Chairthey.

Good lord, how far is this going to go?
I'm offended! I happen to identify as a Stool, not a Chair. Furniture is soooo non-binary.

Balanced or unbalanced?
Think about the backstory of his current avatar ... :wink:

ETA, Balanced or unbalanced, I do like it as a handle. Then the insiders can refer to Reggie!

Let's go back a few years and go with "Power Mad Satrap".

Yikes, I had to Google satrap:
sa·trap
/ˈsāˌtrap/
noun
a provincial governor in the ancient Persian empire.
  • any subordinate or local ruler.
Doesn't sound like Pete at all??? ScubaGod maybe, not a lowly satrap. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom