High rated dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very simple...

1) Hang tail over side
2) Lean forward to balance
3) Pull swimsuit crotch to right or left
4) Pee
(And sometimes a partner lends a hand to hold on to if conditions dictate)

That sounds waaaay awkward. Maybe get ask nicely your wife/girlfriend to try it and report back on how it went? :wink:

Last edited:
Sorry but that type of action shouldn't happen mainly because it's so easily avoidable. Just hop over the side or hang on the ladder like virtually everyone else does in that situation. If it's the boat driver/captain where he's not dressed to hop in, he has ample opportunity to take care of his business while the rest are diving. Then it's a non-issue. It's the call of nature. :) For a DM to relieve himself over the side (even if you don't see his wiener) is lazy, base, shows a lack of decorum, and a fundamental lack of understanding of customer service where you should at least have some care concerning the feelings of your customers even if you don't share those concerns. If I was the owner I would see it as a lack of respect for my operation. We aren't monkeys that just fell out of trees. A rec dive boat in a resort locale is NOT a guys locker room. All IMHO. And no I didn't post the TA review. :)
I agree. At the very least know your customer. It is a lazy solution to the problem when there is a perfectly good alternative. If its a boat of good ol guys (or gals) it may be acceptable. But unless you are sure, a dive professional should not do it.

This happened on the boat my last dive trip. Another couple was on the boat with us on my recommendation when it happened. And they did notice. I was embarassed for myself and for the dive op and apologized later.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom