Highland Gear..?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaguy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to buy some highland millworks gear, Does anyone know of a full line dealer? In particular I am looking for some of there shoulder drings.
Websight if you please, I live in Oklahoma, not a lot of tech dive shops here.

www.highland-millwork.com

They have a dealer page, and you can find one that has the products you need, or they can order for you. Im not sure if you can order direct from them.

CRDiver:
www.diversmarket.com sells Highland Millwork products

So hey there CR, off the subject of this post but I see you did the YMCA open water, how was that? I was going to go through there Instructor plan a few years ago but it fell through but it seemed there open water class, after reading the manual was pretty Brutal.

Yeah, it was a challege but I'm glad I went through it. I think on paper it looks more intimidating than it actually was. I remember thinking several times "How the hell am I going to do this?" but things seem to work out. I was certified in '96 but took a couple years off, and my old instructor let me sit in on one of his classes as a refresher, and it was a blast watching the faces of the students when he described the water skills. Brought back some fun memories. (Everyone passed except one.) I know for a fact that by practicing exercises like the bailout, doff-and-don and others early on, it teaches you perseverance and confidence and has gotten me out of a few situations. It makes me feel sorry (and a little scared) for those students who get certified in quickie weekend courses.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom