Hiii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samimk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello from Dahab,

I am Sami from Alexandria Egypt, I just passed the open water PADI course, my first experience with diving & I looooved it.

they should have let me know earlier about that great hobby.

:popcorn:

have fun

Welcome to ScubaBoard:D :D it is a great hobby and one that should bring a lot of good times. So how is the diving over in Alexandria?

samimk:
Hello from Dahab,

I am Sami from Alexandria Egypt, I just passed the open water PADI course, my first experience with diving & I looooved it.

You're a lucky guy to be so close to great diving!

they should have let me know earlier about that great hobby.

Couldn't you hear the happy dive tourists? :)

Nice to have you here!

Dave C

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good to have you here. It is a great forum full of ambitious divers willing to share.

Welcome to the board from sunny old england

It is so great you can join us. It is truly a fantastic hobby!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the wonderful world of diving!!! It sounds like you are really going to enjoy diving as much as the rest of us do!!!! Were glad you could join us.

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom