Hints, tips and tricks for the new layout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

popcorn-gif.366483
- for posterity (or until its found and "nuked")

If you don't want to quote someone's entire post, but instead just part of their post you can now highlight just the text you want in the original post and a pop up will appear allowing you to simply just quote the highlighted text.

This is a nice feature rather than having to delete and deconstruct the whole quote.

someone's entire post, but instead just part of their post you can now highlight just the text you want in the original post and a pop up will appear allowing you to simply just quote the highlighted text.
sweet.

I like the way this thread is headed.

I like having the choice, but at this point I've gotten used to the new theme. Blue is purtier but the new one doesn't bother me any more.

Somebody help me. I want to upload an image from my computer, but all I seem to get is a URL upload link. And all of Stu's pictures in this thread are gone. Is something broken? Maybe me?

I've been successful just dragging the image into the post window.

Copy paste works for me.

If it is on your computer, click on the upload a file button to the right of the post reply button and browse to find the file you want to upload.

Somebody help me. I want to upload an image from my computer, but all I seem to get is a URL upload link. And all of Stu's pictures in this thread are gone. Is something broken? Maybe me?
Deleted. See above. ^^^

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom