hmmm... where to dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~Orca*Chick~

Registered
Reaction score
hey i was just wonderin where other people would like to dive and why??

me? well i dive up here in the San Juans and its awsome...but cold. i want to dive in the bahamas b/c its warm for one and the wold life is completly different then it is up here...so ya

:butnhome:

Personally I like to dive the southeast coast of Fl due to where I live and also the clarity of the water and the choices on what to dive.I try to dive when possible anytime I take a cruise somewhere also.Like Disneys private Island, the Bahamas, Virgin Islands.I would not mind coming up to where you are one day just to say I did it and hopefully see a few wild orcas.( I live practically in Sea Worlds back yard and can tell the killer whales apart visually now.)

I dive down the south east coast of Florida because of where i live. I wanna go to the Keys and the Bahamas and dive.. I wouldnt mind seeing the tower of that new Wreck... The U.S.S (something) it looks like it will be a most excallent reef after it finishes developing. I did my certification up near Ocala and would just like to say that Blue Springs State Park was a beautiful little 60 ft dive and the a fun drift dive down the river to the swim section.

Back
Top Bottom