HOG Tech Fin size for drysuit boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
I just lost one of my TUSA Zoom Split fins in a local lake dive and was thinking of picking up a pair of HOG Tech Fins.
I wear a molded vulcanized boot in size 11(American size) attached to my drysuit. What size fin would you suggest that I should get to fit correctly?

I wear a XL with my size 11 boots, however the boots on my drysuit are very thin, you may need a XXL.

Best,

Chris

Thanks. I'll take my suit in tomorrow to my LDS and try their XXL on for fit.
I have a vulcanized boot, size 11 on my dry suit which is pretty thick. I will probably have to go with the XXL.
How do you like your fins?

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll take my suit in tomorrow to my LDS and try their XXL on for fit.
I have a vulcanized boot, size 11 on my dry suit which is pretty thick. I will probably have to go with the XXL.
How do you like your fins?

Hey I'm biased, it's my brand on them....:D

That said for tech I had been for years diving Jets, I find them very similar to the Jets.

Best,

Chris

Thanks for the input. I was certified back in '82 with ScubaPro Jets. Good fin. Still got that pair. They don't fit me anymore, especially with a drysuit boot.
You can't ever say they don't push you around when you need it under the waves.

You can't ever say they don't push you around when you need it under the waves.

your legs are the weak point, not the fins:wink:

Back
Top Bottom