Holiday weekend diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Who is getting wet this holiday weekend? I know there was some talk about getting wet on Monday. Is there anyone still going to out there on Monday? Or do you think it will be overcrowed?

Ps... This is a hint to Foo and Truck (when he gets back)

We have dove almost every year out at CSSP on Memorial Day Monday. It has never been crowded. We normally start at one of the docks and then try and make it as far as we can around the perimeter. This year we will have two classes out there, one finishing up Sat/Sun and then other finishing Sun/Mon so I dontl think we will get to do our "perimeter dive". It should be a fairly relaxing weekend. I think Troy and I are going out on Saturday afternoon if anyone else wants to go.

I too was out there last year with a class and didn't have any real issue with crowds

Debraw:
I think Troy and I are going out on Saturday afternoon if anyone else wants to go.

Sounds like fun, if it's not thunderstorming then.... :lightning

My wife and I are planning on being there Monday. If I can sneak out, I may even try to show up Saturday. Sunday's out, though, duty calls...

Well I am up for at least one day. I thinking monday might be best but might be out there all three. I will have to wait till later on in the week to see what is going on.

Lukiedukie:
Well I am up for at least one day. I thinking monday might be best but might be out there all three. I will have to wait till later on in the week to see what is going on.

What he really means is he's waiting for me to make up my mind if I want to do my open water checkout this weekend or not. And I'm waiting to see who the instructors are for this weekend...

My husband and I will be there Monday. Not sure about our daughter, but if she doesn't have to work she should be there. So, possibly 3 here. Starting to sound like a party! Of course, I will bring my world famous Rice Krispy treats, sans ExLax.

Foo

i know that i will be hiting the water this weekend 6 dives tottal, 2 saterday morning and then 2 more that night, then two more sunday. man i cant wait to get in that water driving me nuts

Back
Top Bottom