Hollis BP/W assembly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

victorzamora

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a Hollis Aluminum backplate, Elite 2 harness, stainless cambands, and Hollis S38 wing for sale. I'll even include a couple extra clips on the cambands for a sidemount setup for free if you're interested. Awesome condition, about 20 dives on the setup. Well taken care of. I'm just looking for a more sidemount-compatible rig.

I'd be interested in a trade for an SMS100 or that type of rig. I might even be interested in an SMS50-style rig.

MSRP on this setup is over $600. I'm asking $375.

Last edited:
The harness is an XL.

BTW, the smudges aren't permanent and they aren't due to my negligence. Some VERY considerate diver went diving in the river and hung their BCD next to mine. Also, the weird rope coming out of my lower camband slot is a piece of paracord I'm using for anti-tacoing during my sidemounting experiments.

2012-08-09_18-23-00_312.jpg2012-08-09_18-23-38_390.jpg

If you want to split it and sell the wing seperate, I am interested in the plate / harness.

i'm interested in the wing. Would I be able to adapt it to a dive rite bp?

fire_diver and zaixon: you two are getting PM's soon.

voodoo, I just replied to yours.

Still for sale.

Back
Top Bottom