Hollis DG03 dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm having trouble worth my DG03 computer. I use it cave diving. It's set for 32 and 100 percent . During the dive i get readings that don't make sense to me
Dive rite in scuba says it's ok.
Does anybody have contact information for the Hollis company.

Good Luck. I own 2 of them and use it for a backup for my Perdix. It uses PZ+ which is a little more conservative than my Perdix but it keeps me honest. ☺

Cheers -

My DG03 was giving strange data so I sent it to Huish Outdoors (they now own Hollis). They sent me a different serial number back (same model of computer). The service was a bit slow, but it did get done. Whenever I called they were polite and helpful. I bought a backup off of one of the members here.

The returns website for Huish is:
Return Merchandise Authorization | Huish Outdoors - 1540 North 2200 West | Salt Lake City UT 84116 US

Our expert technicians are available by phone during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm PDT, Monday - Friday (closed all major holidays) at:

(888) 270-8595

Or by email at: service@huishoutdoors.com

I’ve had to send mine in twice for reading over 240’ in depth while on dive sites with 40’ and 60’ hard bottoms. Started having issues again and now it just sits collecting dust in the bottom of some box. At least the box it came in is good for something, I still use that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom