Hollis dg03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Diemer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone own this and use this computer? Can it be used for deco? Any thoughts on this the good the bad? I have been offered a sweet deal on one and would like to know more about them from the people that use them instead of reading the 50 page owners manual on it at the moment

Not sure about deco but I believe it comes with a deep stop feature which would I indicate a yes to me. I have it, but haven't got to dive it longer than 10min in my LDS pool to check it and other gear. Works as advertised though.

Thanks for the input I'm hoping someone will chime in that has used it in deco mode

Hello,

I own this computer and have used it for deco dives within 150ft range. It does 3 gas switches fairly easy although I have only used it for one gas switch (either Nitrox 50 or Oxygen).

It doesnt do trimix so if you do end up eventually switching then you'd probably end up using it as a bottom timer.

I've maybe only used it for 15 deco dives so I can't comment that heavily on it but so far it's been easy to use, numbers are big and stops are clearly labeled.

Back
Top Bottom