Hollis F1 fin size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kbkremer1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a size 10 Whites Altera drysuit boot. What size does anyone suggest. LDS does not carry them and am forced to buy online. I know, I would rather support the LDS but really want the F1. Im affraid the XL would be a little sloppy. I read that the Reg. size could possibly work but would like some imput. Thanks for any help you can throw to me.

I have those boots in that size and I use the XL They slip on snugly. I wouldn't try any larger boot with them but the XXL would probably be too large although I can't say I've tried a pair.

Contact the online retailer. Ask someone in the customer service department to take your size of drysuit boot and test it in the footpocket of various F1 sizes (XL, XXL, etc.).
The helpful folks at Scubatoys.com do this sort of thing. Scubatoys carries Whites drysuit gear, so they would be able to test out the exact boot you have. I'm sure that other online retailers would extend the same courtesy.

I dive with size 10 DUI rock boots and have the xl F1. On my last tropical trip, I dived with my 5mm wet suit booties and just moved the spring strap to it's tightess fitting. Love the fin, got tons of practice on my frog kicks.

Dennis

Hey thanks you all. Great feedback, fast responses too! I love this website, everyone helps out the fellow diver. Again, Thank you. Lots of help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom