Holy hog!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The truck tubes we are using are 10" diameter.

Another little tip on these -- you can use them to hold backup lights and lift bags (for wreck diving). Put a clip around one band and stick it under a couple of others.

OK folks, I am finally the proud owner of a new XDeep Stealth harness. If any body has any questions about this harness or even a picture you want and I might be able to help please feel free to ask away. Thanks again everyone for you input and advice, it is greatly appreciated here on my end!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Personally, I use two five foot hoses with a left and right handed reg. I also use a double reg bungee so no hose goes over my neck.

Personally, I use two five foot hoses with a left and right handed reg. I also use a double reg bungee so no hose goes over my neck.

I saw that in a couple of of your pictures and thought about giving it a try in the future.

Honestly man, the best way to find out is to jump in a pool and play around with your trim.

Honestly man, the best way to find out is to jump in a pool and play around with your trim.

I had a chance to do that this weekend actually, always seemed to be slightly foot heavy. Probably going to pick up a few 4 and 5lb weights since the 3 and 2's weren't quit doing it. Manageable yes, but why settle lol

Back
Top Bottom