Hooky Dive - July 16 (Night Dive?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_frog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Next Hooky Dive is scheduled to be a night dive on July 16 at Haigh Quarry. I am thinking if we meet there around 2:00 or so, dive, have a cookout (everyone bring their own stuff to grill...I can bring the charcoal as well), then do our night dive...weather permitting. How does this sound? Who is all going?

I'm in, trying to carpool, but will be there either way.
LT

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for responding. I'll get the regs and lights from Phil probably later today.

Pete

Ok here is an update.....

1. Laurie, Phil dropped off regs and lights so we are good there.
2. I bought 2 bags of coal and some charcoal starter.

As for food, I was going to bring some burgers. Depending what everyone else plans on eating, maybe someone can bring condiments, chips, etc. Post here what you are planning on bringing/sharing.

Supposed to be sunny and 90 Wed. Should be a great day for diving and a BBQ.

According to the Haigh website:

Surface is 76 degrees
15' is 72
20' is 62
45' is 60

Vis at the rock crusher....25'...and you know this will be better on a Wed.

My only dilemma....dry suit/wet suit/wet suit/dry suit.....decisions decisions.

See you all there.

Pete

I can do chips, dip, condiments, salad, should I bring my own burger? I may need to rent a heavier wet suit. Ick. I spoke to Tina about my air, she is going to leave a tank outside, but we will talk before that on Wed. when I get there.

I have to change my settings as I thought all these emails would come to me. I just checked the bottom here and saw I was on weekly email, changed to instant so hopefully I'm set.

I am bringing a steak for myself and will bring a dessert for us, I'll see what I'm up to baking.

Had my tanks filled yesterday.

Laurie, I will car pool with you, I'll call you later today, you can come to my house and I'll drive.

Donna

I think we should put Bill in charge of beer. :shelli:

Thanks you guys for coming out. Hope you had as much fun as I did. By the way, where's Bill.....:rofl3:

I also had a great time.

Oh and Pete, thank you for doing the deposit for me.

I ment to tell you at the hooky dive but I was having to much fun diving.

:dork2:

There's an icon for my name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom