Hope you like me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ellasmoth

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,everyone.I'a a newer and i want to diving,but i cant do that now.Becuause i'm afraid the dangerous.Hope you can like me and share your experience,thanks!

Most dangers involved in scuba diving can be mitigated through proper training. Seek out a competent instructor. Another factor to think about is how you respond to stressful situations. There Is no substitute for mental preparedness.

Hi. There's a bit of an error on your profile. You indicated you want to dive but have not. Your profile, listed under your name in your posts, says you've done between 5,000 and infinite dives. This could lead other people to make mistaken assumptions about your experience later and cause confusion.

Tell us what you think is dangerous about diving.

Diving is a lot like driving a car. It can be done responsibly with a good level of safety, or recklessly and dangerously.

Richard.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....nothing ventured nothing gained....

Biggest fear I have people ask me about is pressure under water. I have only been down to 70 ft as i just got my advanced open water cert last weekend. But as long as you stay on top of the ear equalizing I really did not feel any different at 70 ft then I do now sitting on my couch. Although it was about 57 degrees at that depth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom